↑↑↑点击播放,双语内容: Mr Socrates. This news has come as a bit of a shock. 苏格拉底先生。这条消息让我有点吃惊。 Thank you for your kind words but please could I have some time to consider your offer? 谢谢...
↑↑↑点击播放,双语内容:
Mr Socrates. This news has come as a bit of a shock.
苏格拉底先生。这条消息让我有点吃惊。
Thank you for your kind words but please could I have some time to consider your offer?
谢谢您的夸赞,请给我时间考虑下好吗?
Oh… OK Anna. But please don't leave it too long. I have a habit of changing my mind.
好吧,安娜。不过别想太久。我有改变主意的习惯。
OK, Mr Socrates… I mean Brad… I'll call you back soon. Bye.
好的,苏格拉底先生。不是,是布拉特。我会尽快给你回电话的,再见。
Oh… has Mr S offered you Paul's job by any chance?
苏格拉底先生让你做保罗的工作了吗?
Yes!
是啊!
And you said you'd think about it?
而你说要考虑下?
Yes. I'm not sure if I can take on that much responsibility.
没错。我不确定能否承担那么多责任。
It's easy peasy. I could do it standing on my head.
容易极了,我可以不费吹灰之力就做好。
But he's not offering- you the job Tom.
可他又没提供给你工作,汤姆。
Please don't mention this to Paul… not yet… he's very upset.
千万别和保罗说这事,至少现在别说,他很伤心。
明天继续,早上7:00,不见不散。
课程的难度会随着更新逐渐增加,新同学建议从第1课开始,循序渐进。
新同学戳这里↓↓↓
零食英语小对话「第一季共87课」
零食英语小对话「第二季共100课」
零食英语小对话「第三季共100课」
优秀的你,学完记得打卡呦!
(转发,评论留言:打卡)
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.
发表评论